Basically, the gist of things is this:
- I hopped on my scale this morning, thinking I'd scare myself into behaving after two days of near-gorging.
- Scale says I LOST a pound. Huh?
- I attempt to start 5 Day Pouch Test today.
- I discover that I only have 3-4 servings of protein powder left.
- I reschedule start of test to coincide with my fill on Thursday. (also after I get paid and can buy more powder)
- I worry about party tonight, but not too much, as it's a "second childhood"-themed party and will have lots of candy, but hopefully not a lot of other temptations. Candy is not something that makes me falter.
- I dig the SEVEN bins of smaller clothing out of my garage and stare at them stacked up in my tiny living room.
- I decide to go to party naked instead.
- Just kidding, it's not a costume party, so the appearance of The Saggy Baggy Elephant would probably not be appreciated.
- I decide to just wear something that's too big instead.
Looking at this, I now think the bulleted version is better anyways.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)